Monday, March 1, 2010

woohoo!
exams are over. and here comes the holidays!
its been fun since the end of my Ra paper. went to gene's place with kool kids to rot.
oh, i bought a new game last saturday evening, and the game has been good.



it come with the guitar grip.



now you can "sing",



and play with the new drums.



been playing all three versions, and of the three, i prefer the guitar the most.
and on friday night, i went to buy a deluxe starter with alex. got me my customizable map, but the booster pull was not what i was looking for.
worked on a song that vimalan sent me. its gaga's paparazzi. with a few additions and stuff.

wow minis game has been facing a lot of difficulties. here.
now that ude and blizzard part ways, whats gonna happen?
blizzard's taking the tcg, but what about minis. my gut feeling tells me they are not. but i've just gotta hope for the best.
ahhh. screw you, ude.