Thursday, March 18, 2010

so, my results are out.
the scores weren't good, but was much better than i expected. Cs all around sounded pretty good this time. my main concern was the Ds and the fails. glad that i had nothing to worry about.

Com Skills 1 - B+
Macro - C
Bizz Stats - C
PoRM - C+
RA 2 - C
Intro to Psycho - C

i was most worried about my Psycho. i was well prepared to take another CDS next year.

Saturday (15 March), went to the IT fair with my brother. bought me a hard drive and laptop cover for my MacMac. went to the yoyo store before the IT fair. my brother bought a red Die Nasty and it looked so good that i have to get one for myself. mine's blue.

Sunday (14 March), went for Desiree's Bday party. Had a hair cut in the morning. a crew cut, somewhat inspired by Glee's Mark Salling (without the mohawk). headed to TM1 later that day, shared a present with bernard while the rest got her a top shop gift card. we went to her place later in the evening and had a great night. watched KKK play their little Card/Alcohol game.

Wednesday (17 March), was the second day of 1R03's class chalet. i didn't make it for the first day. took a cab with marcus to downtown east. they were more or less awake at 5 to 6 pm, and we headed to the supermarket to purchase the barbecue stuff. learned a couple of things that night, like how to use the water heater to cook hot dogs. it was quick and delicious. most of KKK got drunk. Eugene and Shuang were awake, seow hung was awake too but vomited, Bernard was in his own world, Shayne was like super happy, Marcus was red all over, Kim was laughing hysterically (AhaHaHaHehHehHaHa...) and i was sober cause i didn't drink.

Thursday (18 March). i didn't sleep, cleaned the place up, showered twice, ate cup noodles at the pool, brushed my teeth for over 30 mins, bought newspapers and read them, returned the barbecue pit, played the yoyo, and so on. went to check out before heading to EHub! for lunch. i had a quick argument with one of the staff at the chicken rice place. tossed her around with multiple rhetorical questions, giving her possible solutions and questioned her about her actions and how stupid they were. she was lost after a few words. that made my day. and there was free lunch for me too. they gave an extra plate. hansen was eating there too. took a cab back with shuang and marcus.
used the com for awhile and i didn't knew i fell asleep. my movie was at 5:15 and i woke up at 4:45. i rushed my way by taking a cab (to EHuB!) and went to catch the show with Yi Feng, Joy and Anna. the showed we watched was Alice and the Wonderland 3D. it was my first 3D show and my head was a lil tipsy after that. the show was okay, not bad and not good. kinda like the in between. ate at some Japanese restaurant and i have to say that i did enjoy my chicken curry rice. it was good. went back home after that.

just got a call awhile ago for Techapon and he told me his coming to singapore next monday and will be staying for a week. i'm looking forward to seeing him again.