Sunday, November 7, 2010

wow. it's been a really long time since my last post.
pretty cool to be back here. felt as though i never left.
my last post was about starting my second year of school, and right now, i'm into the second half of it. it sure has been a kick ass year. so much happened, so much to say.
well, first thing i would like to mention is my new year's resolution.

and quoting:
"1. make peace with God.
2. train. if life's kinda screw upped, at least i've got something i could do which i love, MMA.
3. study more. even though i know it's not really gonna help, but i'll try. ha. never say never.
4. release my mixtape.
5. win a Realms Championship. try to be at least top 4.
6. be more friendly.
7. never forget, but let go.
8. give that feeling up. it hurts. but it'll hurt more if it remains with me.
9. think inside the box.
10. be more opened to second rate humor."

out of the 10, i'm glad i did manage to complete 6 of them.

i also mentioned about heroclix, and i'm really happy that i'm back into the game.
here's some pictures!











i'm also reading the new X-23 series. i've only read the first issue, but it has been kick ass!



for school wise, everything has been rather okay. the work load is more. and will be getting worse every time.

but during this part of my life, there's something that happen to me.
i found the love of my life and i love her so much that i want to spend the rest of my life with her. haha, i love you!



and this is a song for her, which i'm first showcasing it here!



so yeah, life has been really great!
i'm still working on my mixtape, i've been removing some pieces here and there.
so here's my current list.

1. Beamer, Benz or Bentley - Lloyd Banks Feat. Juelz Santana and Dr. Fate
2. Ant Why CT - Dr. Fate
3. Roger That - Young Money Feat. Dr. Fate
4. Believe Me - Dr. Fate
5. Sensual Seduction - Snoop Dogg Feat. Dr. Fate
6. Break - Dr. Fate
7. Symphony - Dr. Fate
8. SAOF - Dr. Fate
9. Airplanes Ⅲ - Dr. Fate Feat. Hayley Williams
10. Unthinkable - Dr. Fate

i'm still hitting for 18 songs, but i'll have to see as this goes.
so many things happened in my life that i actually changed my style of rapping.
i'm doing freestyles now, letting my creativity flow straight from my head.

i'm plan to not leave this blog in the rotting state that it has been. maybe a weekly post?
haha, hopefully.
see you.